[BC] No-code Amateur license

CBoone CBoone
Sat Jul 23 20:16:13 CDT 2005

I would say there goes the neighborhood but the code hasn't stopped CB type
operators from getting Extra licenses...
And they DON'T know a thing! (one tried to argue with me that cutting an
antenna for min SWR was better than matching the antenna at its resonant
freq!!!)
IF the FCC would quit publishing the answers in the study guides, it would
help....(remember the Second Class test guides?) but giving them everything
needed to pass the test does NOTHING...

Chris
WB5ITT
(since Feb 1973; Advanced Class since 1974)