[BC] Skywave reception, big potential, under-utlized , was Re: Daylight Savings Time changes?

Bill Harms wharms
Sat Jul 23 11:42:54 CDT 2005

Rich:

Or open up the frequencies to those who really want regional
coverage, while taking advantage of 50Kw (or more, gasp), and put
those who want local coverage on another band.

SKywave, in my opinion, is an under-utilized resource with HUGE
potential.  Skywave is something to take advantage of instead of
doing things to ruin its potential.

Bill Harms