[BC] Daylight Savings Time changes?

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Fri Jul 22 19:30:07 CDT 2005

In a message dated 07/22/2005 5:16:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dynotherm at earthlink.net writes:

> This is where I dislike the way the X-band addition was handled. If anyone
>  deserves an X-band allocation, it's WFIF. They have no hope of any useful
>  nighttime service on their frequency - none.

I wonder if it would do any good, now, to petition the FCC for a
reconsideration on this one. If they actually do tinker with DST, we're going to need some
kind of relief, for sure!

Someone else here indicated that they may have removed that part of the
language from the Bill. Interesting.

Willie...