[BC] ATM warning

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Thu Jul 21 18:30:40 CDT 2005

This has been alerted here in Florida for a couple years now. We even
had one creative thief that went to a bank on Friday afternoon and built
an addition onto the bank With a night depository in it. They came back
Sunday and tore it down and hauled it and a bunch of cash away. They did
it in plain view and no one even questioned it. That was about 5-6 years
ago in Jacksonville beach IIRC.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885