[BC] ATM warning

Mike McCarthy mre
Thu Jul 21 12:07:04 CDT 2005

He wasn't much farther than 30 ft. in the shot.  As soon as the
detective discovered the camera, you saw the guy driving off in the
background.  Even if it wasn't blutooth, it could have been anything
which emits a decent monochrome signal.  It's not hard to create
something which looks like a pamphlet holder containing a camera and
small battery and have coverage to 100+ ft.

MM