[BC] Daylight Savings Time changes?

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Thu Jul 21 11:20:15 CDT 2005

On 21 Jul 2005 at 10:16, Scott Fybush wrote:

> and Indiana gets DST next year anyway.

Scott,

Do you have that in writing and can I quote you? <ggg>

Seriously, I hope it works out that way, but there
is quite a lot of sentiment out here for putting
the whole state in the central time zone, which is
where it was before they moved the time zone boundary
is the early '50's.

The legislature voted for DST, but it is the US Dept.
of Commerce that decides where the zone line will be
located. Hearing must be held etc. etc. before we
get the final answer. There was some polling that
showed a near 50/50 split in sentiment.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037