[BC] Daylight Savings Time changes?

Mike McCarthy Towers
Thu Jul 21 08:16:09 CDT 2005

This was done with the interest of energy savings during the late
70's.  Everyone north of the 44th parallel screamed because of the morning
coming SO late in most areas AND kids being killed by drivers not seeing
them as they head off to school.  During November and December, sunrise up
there in most areas is not before 8:00AM standard time.

I didn't know Europe had a daylight savings time.  If all we want is more
pre-sunset time, then move the whole blasted world ahead an hour and be
done with it.  Otherwise, leave the whole thing alone.

MM