[BC] NRSC-5

Cowboy curt
Wed Jul 20 13:27:59 CDT 2005

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 14:02, Rich Wood wrote:
> [...]

 waving hand....

> >I like the footnote line that says that they and serve and represent the
> >American broadcasting industry.  I can accurately say that few of the
> >stations here in Roswell belong to the NAB.  Our little cluster does not.
> >In that light, would making that statement in a filing to the FCC constitute
> >a false statement to the Commission?
>
> That bothers me less than the actual recommendation of iBiquity as
> the standard.

 I'm with Rich, here, but I carried that torch years ago on another matter,
 and got hate mail for years from the loser of that monopoly, so I'm not
 likely to be filing any comments on this issue.

 The claim that NAB represents the industry may well be accurate, and
 doesn't necessarily imply that it accurately represents all participants
 within that industry.