[BC] Live n lOcal

FrankGott@aol.com FrankGott
Mon Jul 18 20:34:14 CDT 2005

In a message dated 7/18/2005 12:00:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
clive at citiria.com writes:

<< I haven't heard any Dick Tracy on the radio for a while. . .
An episode may turn up on "When Radio Was."  We're receiving a surprising
amount of positive feedback.  Probably from people using their 2-way wrist text
messengers.

 and
 >  As long as it can find a
 >niche for itself, such as by offering LIVE, LOCAL PROGRAMMING which you
 >can't find on satellite, it will continue to do just fine.
 ** er, any reason why TV shouldn't also be LIVE n LOCAL? >>

I fear that live and local TV with frequent traffic and weather updates has
stolen a goodly portion of the at-home listening audience.  Early in the
morning (5-6AM) you can even hear a simulcast of one of the TVs.

Frank Gottlieb
KQV