[BC] OOOOOOOps

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Sat Jul 16 12:15:51 CDT 2005

Bob:

I posed the same questions and asked about a possible law suite. You
really don't want to know the answers I got. I wasn't there. I've been
on the Road Show for the past nearly three months. What I can say is
that were I CE there, heads would roll on both sides of the fence. My
buddy is just glad that as CE this isn't part of a Naval installation or
he'd be court-martialled and his carrier would be terminated..

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
dba - Tech-Notes
1980 25th St., Florence, OR  97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office/Cell
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV  -- See you on the Road Show.