[BC] IBOC on AM

Bill Harms wharms
Sat Jul 16 10:25:22 CDT 2005

You have not convinced me that IBOC on AM is not too flawed.  Digital
on AM in the hybrid mode is just adding another level of
interference. And I agree with you that an overnight switch to
digital on AM is not the answer.  The real answer is to just leave AM
alone, with no digital and try digital elesewhere. Besides, I don't
think marketing is the answer when you can get digital elesewhere
without the additional cast or the hassle and arguably with better
quality.