[BC] Re: Good Morning and a nice weekend to all

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Sat Jul 16 07:50:56 CDT 2005

In a message dated 7/15/05 10:19:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
broadcast-request at radiolists.net writes:

But,  what's your point Kevin?

Been touring Georgia Public Radio & TV Transmitters all week.

Missed out on some of the heated discussions.  Didn't miss  much.

Kevin is doing a great job of getting the goats of many on this list.

Everyone has something to contribute.  However I guess instead of
intelligent technical

discussion and opinions we have stooped to name calling.

Lets all try to bring the level up some.

Also Kevin,  you can learn a lot from this list,  as I have and  do each day.

We can all learn from discussion of opinions, theories and  experiences.

Believe me there are many qualified and experienced people on this  list.  I
am happy to say I have learned a lot from many.

JMHO

Dave