[BC] Digital quality of Sirius...

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Fri Jul 15 22:13:20 CDT 2005

I'd have probably opted for that, if they had it here. Since we don't
this was the next best thing I could come up with.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
dba - Tech-Notes
1980 25th St., Florence, OR  97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office/Cell
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV  -- See you on the Road Show.