[BC] Digital quality of Sirius...

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Fri Jul 15 21:27:44 CDT 2005

In a message dated 07/14/2005 4:57:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Larry at Tech-Notes.TV writes:

> Do we
>  like it? Yes. Was it worth the money? We're still debating that one. It
>  is better than switching stations as we drive across the country? With
>  out a doubt.

This was one of the applications where the RBDS was supposed to help... your
radio would automatically tune to the next station in range with the same
format. It's a neat idea that just never caught-on. (I think it did in Europe, but
that's a very different Radio landscape.)

Willie...