WGN's Bob Collins (was Re: [BC] Weirdo dials)

Alan Kline akline
Thu Jul 14 11:24:02 CDT 2005

I corrected myself in an off-list note to John that the collision happened
over Zion, not Glenview, and Mike is correct that they were both on
approach to Waukegan.  At the time, Waukegan did not have terminal radar
facilities.  About 6 weeks after the collision, it was announced that
radar would be installed.

Hadn't heard about Spike's house.  I take it that the family was all on
the cruise and so no injuries?

ak