[BC] Horror story in the making?????? - COPY with NAMES

Denny Haight Jr. engineer
Wed Jul 13 09:15:59 CDT 2005

What a relief to find out where it was.....for a second, I thought I worked
for them and was wondering about my job (in)security!!!

Denny

Here is a copy of THE ad.

The names have not been changed to protect the innocent.

Some of you may want to remember this ad.

Whether it belongs on your follow-up or totally-avoid list is for you to
decide.

Albert

   On-Air Host/Production/Engineer          Date Posted:
06/20/05    Closing Date: 07/20/05

KMMT/KRHV seeks an experienced individual to join our great staff in this
wonderful resort community in the Eastern Sierra Nevada. Mammoth Lakes is
the home of the U.S. National Ski Team. We will be skiing/snowboarding here
until the 4th of July. We need someone who can wear many hats. You will
have an upbeat, family friendly personality to do a live and/or
voice-tracked shift. You will write and voice top quality advertising and
promo's using our state of the art audio production room (Adobe Audition).
You may be called upon to do live remotes and promotions. You will have
automation experience. Scott Studios experience is a definite plus. You
will have the skills to do your daily shift and production, then work on
our studios, transmitters, and translators. If you can do all of the above,
and you live in the Western U.S. (since no relocation will be provided),
send your resume, references, picture, and MP3 aircheck to:

(remaining snipped)