[BC] More available spectrum when TV goes digital.

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Tue Jul 12 21:24:22 CDT 2005

Because this is the United States. It would make too much sense. We do not
do things logically here when it comes to broadcast spectrum.

Never have so many sacrificed so much so that so few can benefit.

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS