[BC] Weirdo dials /was/ ABC Network in the wired days

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Tue Jul 12 14:18:17 CDT 2005

On 12 Jul 2005 at 13:57, George Nicholas wrote:

> Phil - Did you have an under-dash reverb unit?

Nope, and I tended to run the audio more or less flat
so I could hear what stations really sounded like,
especially the one where I was CE. (Where we did
have a mono, H-pol only FM, with 50 kW ERP. One of
the very early Class B's, but no car radio for it.)

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037