[BC] A Change of Topic on Network News Feeds

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Tue Jul 12 13:11:16 CDT 2005

On 12 Jul 2005 at 8:01, markc wrote:

> I don't regret coming in at the END of the telco era for network delivery. I
> also haven't had a telco STL since the late 80s, and I don't regret that,
> either.

Aw, Mark, you missed it all. Just think, never having to fight with a
telco testboard to get the pair you bought without a wet humming
cable in the loop. Man, your education is just not complete. <ggg>

Ah, those famous words, "Whaddya mean this circuit is not supposed to
have load coils on it?"  Those were the days. LOL  I DO *NOT* miss them.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037