[BC] Class A Coverage

Dana Puopolo <dpuopolo@usa.net> reader
Mon Jul 11 16:11:25 CDT 2005

You would get it well...it's on your side of the city... and a mostly salt
water path to you.

-D

------ Original Message ------
From: WFIFeng at aol.com
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: Re: [BC] Can traditional AM and IBOC co-exist?

In a message dated 07/10/2005 11:53:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dpuopolo at usa.net writes:

 > Yes, 880 has a great signal in Texas, but it doesn't do well at all
 >  penetrating the concrete and steel jungle of NYC.

I get it with well over 10mv up here in the New Haven area of CT. There's a
1Kw on 600 in Bridgeport (less than 20 air-miles over mostly water) that gives

me about that much, maybe a tad more in spots. That 880 signal blows 1010's
away up here.

Willie...