[BC] Can traditional AM and IBOC co-exist?

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Mon Jul 11 15:50:10 CDT 2005

In a message dated 07/11/2005 11:13:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
barry at oldradio.com writes:

> Not that I am necessarily a proponent of LPFM as currently constituted and
>  practiced (especially those odious satellators),  but it does appear that
>  one channel could have been "used" perhaps dozens of times in some markets
>  to provide lots of tiny stations.

I think *that* is what the Goliaths were afraid of... too many Davids
muscling in on their "turf".

Perhaps they should make 87.9 be the "universal" LPFM channel, anywhere there
isn't a Channel 6 issue, of course.

Willie...