[BC] Vigilantes

Bruce Doerle bdoerle
Sat Jul 9 11:56:45 CDT 2005

You seem to be really wanting to distort the issues and to stretch things way beyond the issue at hand.

The State of Florida is not vigilante group.  It is a legislative group given power by the people of Florida.  If they are wrong, the courts will correct it.  I don't think they are acting outside of their authority.  You have not heard the FCC complain either.

>>> mario at xmission.com 07/09/05 12:38 PM >>>

This Florida thing seems to be setting a dangerous precedent for vigilante
groups in other areas, homeland security, etc. Also, what's to keep me from
starting the Utah Communications Commission, based on the Florida
precedent? I know quite a few operators here that are in violation of FCC
Rules. Can I now go in and shut them down?

Mario