[BC] July 13th & 14th

Mike McCarthy Towers
Fri Jul 8 08:00:42 CDT 2005

Larry, you may want to consider postponing or at minimum delay your trip
through the deep south and Dixie.  With Dennis poised to head ashore
sometime over the weekend or Monday, the latest track has the hurricane
coming ashore near Mobile and moving north to as far as
Indianapolis.  Regardless of where Dennis comes ashore in that area,  it's
remnants are forecast go right over Birmingham and Nashville.

MM