[BC] Roadshow Review

harold stanton k5gvr
Wed Jul 6 18:37:16 CDT 2005

While I don't post often, I do read the threads of comments.
And, as a professional, would hardly ever chastize a fellow's attempts to
allow a learning environment.
Larry has provided the forum for questions regarding the products that have
been entrusted to him to carry along and demonstrate.
It is perhaps refreshing to hear someone say I don't know, but can find
somebody with the answers, and that I think this would be useful in your
operation. If you think the same then follow up with the manufacturer or rep
of your choice, here's the info on CD, if it is Larry then it's a win for
him, but I never heard anything in Jackson that alluded to a buy it from me
and no one else.
As you may be aware, the broadcast "bidness' for the most part,( PBS and
those excluded), are ADVERTISER supported, which pays for us to work in the
industry. (So what's the difference?)
Give it a rest OK!
If you didn't learn anything it is because you didn't ask any questions.
     H.A. Stanton
American Broadcast Consultants
      601-758-9283