[BC] Pirates...Aaarghh!

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis kc8gpd
Wed Jul 6 17:35:44 CDT 2005

at this point i'd put a dipole up in my attic and run 200w on HF or 6
meters. let em try and prove who is doing it with out an outdoor antenna.
theyed have to call the FCC in. I think we all know how far that would get
coming from a communist group like a HOA. even if they did come, they would
find me in compliance with the FCC rules and tell the HOA what they can go
do with themselves. and no matter how much the HOA would like to think they
can they cannot regulate what you do inside your own condo or house with
respect to antenna's and radio equipment.