[BC] Re: A review of the Roadshow

Ron Radetzki radio99ron
Wed Jul 6 13:37:49 CDT 2005

Mr. Bloomfield:
I submitted my opinion of what I observed, as have others. Because I do not agree with you, you choose to lash back with childish insults. You did the same during your presentation, so I am not surprised. (You made some comment about a chapter not deciding if it wanted to host you. Perhaps you could share the comments of the chapters that do not want you to return.)

I am pleased that others may get something useful from your event. It's nice to see equipment. It's great to network with other people. I completely disagree with the claim that your presentation is educational.

We will obviously disagree on this, so I am content to consider the matter closed. I have shared my views, and I will say no more on it. I am pleased that you enjoy presenting this show. Good luck with the remainder of the tour. Also, please feel free to include my comments on your list of notes from attendees that is posted on your website.

Larry Bloomfield <Larry at Tech-Notes.TV> wrote:
[completely snipped]