[BC] Vonage

Scott Cason scott
Wed Jul 6 08:23:24 CDT 2005

>>It appears there may be some sort
of port blocking involved - at least in the hotel I am in tonight.  That
might be why Vonage says they do not see the unit.

Oh, I can guarantee you that the hotel has that port blocked.  If you have
your system up and running, that means you can't use their $5 a minute
telephone service, and we just can't have that.  My Vonage box has worked
everywhere, except in a couple of hotel rooms.  Since I was only staying
overnight, it was no big.  But if I had been in town on a project for
several days, we would have had a problem.

Scott Cason
President
LaGrange Communications, LLC
502-213-0024