[BC] A review of the Roadshow

tosenkowsky@prodigy.net tosenkowsky
Wed Jul 6 08:19:22 CDT 2005

I have never had the privlige of attending the Roadshow, however, I offer
the following FWIW.

For the price of admission you go away with whatever you put into
attending. Same for the NAB Convention, SBE meetings, manufacturer's
seminars, etc. Ask questions, go in with some specific goals i.e. obtaining
product info, whatever. If you are looking for something very specific, try
to email Larry ahead of time so he can research for you.

Not everyone will be satisfied with every event they attend. Considering
the time and effort that Larry puts into the Roadshow I doubt that I would
be able to say anything negative about taking the time to attend.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE