[BC] A review of the Roadshow

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Wed Jul 6 01:09:26 CDT 2005

I've now been to my 3rd roadshow, This time in Orlando. It was a nice
time I enjoyed it. I wasn't sure how things would go with Bruce, Larry,
and myself in the same room, (we all three had differing opinions on
lightning protection in a long thread), and we all three did discuss
lightning in a calm and dignified manner after the show. I think what we
found out in the face to face is that we weren't as far apart as we
thought we were. Bruce and I are both in an area where we do get to test
our lightning protection theories on a regular basis. For me the most
important reason for going was to meet others in my field.
Phil, I think you summed it up well.
PS I'm still not a member of the order of the iron test pattern. :)

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885