[BC] A review of the Roadshow

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Tue Jul 5 23:38:41 CDT 2005

On 5 Jul 2005 at 23:07, Alan Kline wrote:

> "Otherwise useless"?? I beg your pardon, good sir!! ;-)
>
> What's wrong with providing a little recognition to those who have toiled
> in our industry for many a ratings book?  Camaradarie with one's peers can
> go a long way when the stuff strikes the oscillating vane...
>
> ak
> Commander, OITP...

Otherwise useless, as in the equipment won't fix itself and neither
will the OITP pin. <g>  (Except it might let hot air out if properly
applied in the right places. <g>)

Let's see .... Larry said pick your own title, so I do believe I'm
an Inter-galactic Fleet Admiral, and I didn't see you salute. Hmmm ....
ah, well, just a junior officer. Can't walk all of 'em off the plank,
there'll be nobody to keep the ship afloat. ;-))

But you are very right about the second part, especially when it
strikes in quantity. Out of the mouths of babes etc. <g>

BTW I still remember when Arbs were Hoopers, so lets talk whole
libraries, not just books. <ggg>

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD and Inter-galactic Fleet Admiral, IOTP
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037