[BC] A review of the Roadshow

Keith Hammond monsterfm
Tue Jul 5 22:17:08 CDT 2005

Douglas B. Pritchett said:

> Ron, after having reviewed your previous questions/comments about
> Larry's show, I hardly think your observations are objective or
> unbiased. Having said that, I respect and accept your opinion
> minus your
> heavy-handed attempts at ridicule.
> Since you have offered your review of the presentation, can I assume
> that this will end the subject? I would hope that this thread
> will not
> reflect the disparagement of Mr. Bloomfield's
> character/motives that the
> last one did.

  Here, here! I've formed my opinion of Larry based on no personal bias
at all (never met him but, I'd certainly like to) and, if given the
chance, I'd attend his presentation simply because I think he's a
wonderful person! In fact, I think the "review" has just made me more
determined than ever to eventually attend the show...

  That "review" also causes me to wonder: Why the personal attacks?
Can't we all just get along?

Keith Hammond

KBKH-FM (Shamrock, Texas)

(806) 256-1221