[BC] WLW--when was it last 500 kW?

John Vodenik jvodenik
Tue Jul 5 18:32:24 CDT 2005

It's my understanding that Radio Marti, on 1180 Kc runs 100 Kw into Cuba.  I
think they may have 2 Harris 50s in parallel.  I don't know for sure, so
take this with a little salt...or adult beverage.
I don't buy into this MHz and KHz stuff...it's still Kc and Mc for me.
Kinda like politically correct, thank goodness I'm NOT.
John @ VOA / Delano