[BC] WLW--when it was 500 kW

John Vodenik jvodenik
Tue Jul 5 15:48:38 CDT 2005

Bethany is approx 1 mile west of WLW, on Tylersville Road.  I know that they
had shortwave rhombics at the WLW site, but didn't know about a 2nd tower.
The rhombic tower bases are still there, if you can find them.  A tower
"may" have been located where there is a new housing developement now, I
don't know for sure.  As I mentioned earlier, there is a 2nd tower there
now, for use as a backup antenna.  NE would have put it in Mason, Ohio.  WLW
is just SW of Mason.

John @ VOA / Delano