[BC] Station For Sale on Ebay

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Tue Jul 5 10:17:33 CDT 2005

On 4 Jul 2005 at 12:43, Jerry Mathis wrote:

> That sounds like "boilerplate" that is automatically a part of an e-bay
> auction.
>
> The whole thing, though, reads suspiciously like a fake.
>
> I wonder if they're aware that they can't "sell" the license on e-bay?

I'd think a lawyer would be more careful. However, given the way eBay is
constructed, it's hard to make a conditional offer of sale.

Reading the station's website, the offer does appear real. I wish them
luck. Reading their history, it appears they need it.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037