[BC] Hotel radio reception (WAS:XM only wishes...)

Willie Barnett reader
Tue Jul 5 08:50:52 CDT 2005

In a message dated 07/04/2005 10:48:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
radio_tech at verizon.net writes:

 > I can usually get a couple of FM Stations.
 >  But you can forget about AM. Too much noise from inside the hotel.

That's why I always bring my good, digitally-tuned portable. When I want to
listen, (or dial around) I just set it in the window, where I can get all
kinds
of stations. The cheapie on the nightstand usually picks up at least one good
local FM, and I set it to that for the alarm. (That's basically all it's good
for, anyway.)

I suppose they only get the cheapies because people tend to steal them... I
cannot imagine why!

Willie...