[BC] 10 meg resistor...

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Mon Jul 4 23:46:36 CDT 2005

At one time I had some, I believe they were part of a Radio Shack multi-pack
of resistors. Something like 100 resistors for $3.99 or some such. Boy how I
miss that sort of thing. They had both 1/2 watt and 1/4 watt variety packs.
You could replenish your resistor supply for less than $10.

Of course, nowadays who needs resistors?  :(   With the new SMD, you can't
repair it anyways. In fact, you can't even troubleshoot it, because they
don't give you the PC board layout. A schematic is useless with SMD's unless
you have the board layout.

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS