[BC] XM only wishes it could get numbers like this!

David Reaves david
Mon Jul 4 07:56:03 CDT 2005

Not to mention (but I will) that iTunes itself is free, so no end-
user has had to pay a penny.

I'm a huge Apple fan myself, but I have to believe that when
Microsoft finally puts a Podcast-enabled WMP upgrade online, no one
will be surprised when it surpasses Apple's mark in well under two days.

Kind Regards,
David P. Reaves, III
TransLanTech Sound, LLC
Home of the Award-winning "Ariane Sequel" Digital Audio Leveler

<<