[BC] Can anyone help?

khcs@juno.com khcs
Sat Jul 2 18:52:18 CDT 2005

Jeff observed:

>Lifetime Electronics in Toledo - gone, but the sign still hangs on the side of the building. I was looking at that doorway a few weeks ago thinking of the 15 year old that used to pass therethrough. I wonder what he would have thought of the 61 year old now gazing. I could
tell him a few things, the first being, "You made all of the major
decisions in your life correctly! Fear not! You shared love and gained
wisdom."

I am happy for you.  I wish I could say the same, as I have made some monumental mistakes in my life.  Have a good 4th of July and a nice forever.

Glen Kippel
KHCS
Palm Desert, CA