[BC] Can anyone help?

Shoreline Communications ralf
Sat Jul 2 03:53:59 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Mathis" <thebeaver32 at hotmail.com>

> I'll put in a plug for Hooper's in Meridian MS. As close to an old-time
> electronics supply store as I've seen lately. Practically everything I've
> asked for there, they have it. It's fun to just walk down the aisles and
> browse.

I second that. Hooper's also has a store down here in Gulfport. They carry
just about anything electronic related. The only place where I could find a
50 foot Rohn extendable mast without having it to ship it. I understand that
they have stores in Alabama and the Florida Panhandle too.

Ralf Black

Shoreline Communications LLC
Bay St. Louis, MS 39520