[BC] Can anyone help?

Dave mrfixit
Fri Jul 1 21:08:23 CDT 2005

Clive, try this guy (below). He builds caps for this type of equipment.

Frontier Capacitor & Electronics
Everett Hoard, Owner
403 S. McIntosh St.
Box 218
Lehr, ND 58460
Phone: (877) 372-2341; Fax (701) 378-2551

"Our business is selling capacitors." Nichicon brand is our main
electrolytic line. All electrolytics are new. We offer substantial stocks of
silver mica caps. We also rebuild can type capacitors. We will not rebuild
any twist-lock type which is available from any supplier. Call or write
Frontier for brochure.

Dave Dunsmoor

Subject: [BC] Can anyone help?