[AF] H and O as fuel

R.V.Zeigler rzeigler at krvn.com
Tue Jul 28 08:55:22 CDT 2009

I will change the thread name a bit.
I may be showing mass ignorance, but in reference to the H & O debate I
have to add this. I have seen it work to power a parked vehicle. The
gentlemen doing this research spent the bulk of their time developing
the "gas generator". It was actually very simple and made of common
hardware store items. They eventually were able to get the generator to
draw 40 A @ 12-14VDC. The more current drawn, the more gaseous H & O
developed. The reason you cannot use this in conventional engines is
that pure O attacks the cast iron and steel. To be a viable alternative
it would have to be used in a ceramic block with stainless metal parts.
There is a lot more peripheral information to this story that I will not
get into in this venue, but if anyone is interested I would be happy to
give as many details as I remember about the gas generator if they would
e-mail me privately. These fellows were dabbling in a number of
alternative energy fields, wind, solar, & geo-thermal. This H & O thing
was kind of a fun sideline thing for them.
Rod

--
R. V. Zeigler, Dir. of Eng.
Nebraska Rural Radio Assn.