[AF] really understanding words

Kevin C. Kidd CSRE/AMD kkbroadcastengineering at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 20:30:58 CDT 2009

The program started and after several months, residents started
questioning why the carefully sorted recyclables went into the same
truck as the real trash.  The original excuse was that the recycle truck
was down for extensive repairs.

My tale was circa 1994 when I lived inside the city limits.  The
recycling campaign resumed using a "special" recycle truck.  Looking for
orange recycle bags, it duplicated all of the same city routes
(combined) that the regular trucks ran weekly.

Makes you wonder how much it really saves considering the duplication of
effort, resources and energy.

Later,

--
Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD