[AF] really understanding words

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:55:48 CDT 2009

They had another episode about recycling. They uncovered that the large
majority of stuff collected to be recycled wound up--guess where?--in the
city dump/landfill, along with all the other trash.

That actually was the case right here in Tupelo, MS, in a story recently
published by the local Newspaper. For YEARS they've had collection bins for
paper, metal, glass, and plastics across town. Turns out that the company
collecting the stuff couldn't recycle the plastic, and had been putting it
in the landfill all these years. Lots of red faces around, and a few angry
people.

Yes, the situation has been corrected, or at least they SAY it has.

--
Jerry Mathis