[AF] It's ALL posturing and spin

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 16:25:59 CDT 2009

CHIME!

We haven't had a GOOD president in 21 years.

The last GOOD President left office 01/20/89.

The last good one before him was about 80 years earlier. Left office
03/04/1909

The last good one before that was 100 years prior to THAT.  Left office
03/04/1809

There seems to be a pattern, here...

Note the "great war leaders" are ALSO separated by ~100 years...

Rich Wood wrote:
snip

> I can't imagine any sane person finding good in the past 8 years with
> President Cheney at the helm.

CHIME!  20 years and counting.
> All that comes to mind are all the 9/11 photo ops, a declaration of
> mission accomplished, and a really great job by FEMA in New Orleans.
> "Good job Brownie."

CHIME!

Which was the result of a couple of Dummycr at s not ASKING for help - and
totally IGNORING what resources they had - I work for the company that
lost those buses that the Mayor (D) and Governor (D) didn't even TRY to
use to evacuate New Orleans.  Talk about clueless.....

> To me, the man is a bumpkin. His greatest attribute is his
> resemblance to Alfred E. Newman in Mad Magazine.

Um, er, ah, (please page the TelePrompTer!) ah, er, ah, uh, um, er, I
have no idea what to say next, er, um, uh, ah, duh, der, .....
(transcript of most recent press conference)
> I'm not a fan. Never will be.

And that's your right - for a while, yet, anyway...

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)