[AF] It's ALL posturing and spin

Gary Glaenzer glaenzer at verizon.net
Sat Jul 25 13:09:22 CDT 2009

> It's interesting that right wingers never noticed when Dubya used

nice Red Herring, no cigar, Rich

> them. I really don't think you want to get into the intellectual
> ability of Dubya vs. Obama.

nor, I gather, do you.

The ObaMessiah is all empty rhetoric, canned phrases, and phoney 'concern'.

He never ran a business, served in the armed forces, hell's bells, he served
a total of 140-some days in the Senate before devoting himself full-time to
his campaign.   He's all 'community organizer' and nothing else.

>With Dubya you're debating an unarmed
> man.

methinks you confuse slick delivery with sincere concern for this country
and its citizens

>Remember, were in Iraq as a result of posturing and spinning.

and we are not into record deficits, governement take-over of 2 of the Big
3, and a totally-unneeded 'overhaul' of the health care system because of
posturing and spinning ?