[AF] Ha!

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Thu Jul 2 16:14:38 CDT 2009

At 01:55 PM 7/2/2009, Bruce Doerle wrote:
>You got to consider the news source and the degree that they have
>been known to distort the news to fit the story they want to tell.

Source: FourWinds10
<http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/health/intentional_death/news.php?q=1246050100>http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/health/intentional_death/news.php?q=1246050100

Russia's FSB Reports Pop Icon Michael Jackson Assassinated By CIA

June 26, 2009

<http://www.fsb.ru/>FSB sources are reporting to President Medvedev
today that American pop icon Michael Jackson was "most assuredly"
assassinated by the US Central Intelligence Agency
(<https://www.cia.gov/>CIA) after an examination of data transmitted
by a Russian Military's Kosmos 2450 satellite show "conclusively"
that immediately prior to the music stars death in Los Angeles an
electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to
<http://www.mindjustice.org/emr13.htm>EMR weapons looted from the
former Soviet Union by the United States was employed at the "exact
coordinates" of the rock stars home.

To the type of technology being perfected by the US
Military-Industrial Complex based upon former Soviet Union research
used in these kinds of assassinations we can read about as reported
by Cheryl Welsh, president, Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse, in
her landmark 2001 report
"<http://www.mindjustice.org/emr13.htm>Electromagnetic Radiation
(EMR) Weapons: As Powerful As The Atomic Bomb", and which says:

<http://www.mindjustice.org/emr13.htm>"A newly declassified U.S.
Defense Intelligence Agency report says- extensive Soviet research
into microwaves might lead to methods of causing disoriented human
behavior, nerve disorders or even heart
attacks<http://www.mindjustice.org/emr13.htm>.... A copy of the study
was provided by the agency to The Associated Press in response to a
request under the Freedom of Information Act. The Pentagon agency
refused to release some portions of the study, saying they remain
classified on national security grounds."

Even more importantly, since Ms Welsh's landmark report in 2001, the
US has continued perfecting this insidious technology they've named
Active Denial System (ADS), and as we can read as reported by New
Scientist in their 2005 report titled
"<http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-6230-0.html?forumID=8&threadID=169615&start=0>US
Military seeks new non-lethal weapon; the prototype of the phaser?",
and which says:

<http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-6230-0.html?forumID=8&threadID=169615&start=0>"The
US military is funding development of a weapon that delivers a bout
of excruciating pain from up to 2 kilometres away. Intended for use
against rioters, it is meant to leave victims unharmed. But pain
researchers are furious that work aimed at controlling pain has been
used to develop a weapon. And they fear that the technology will be
used for torture."

To the 'final' employment of these weapons [3rd photo, left] we can also read:

<http://www.whyislam.org/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25310>"In January
2007, Theodore Barna, an assistant deputy undersecretary of defense
for advanced systems and concepts told Reuters that "We expect the
services to add it to their tool kit. And that could happen as early as 2010".

<http://www.whyislam.org/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25310>Apparently
the military is still unsure about ADS after all the tests. Air Force
Secretary Michael Wynne didn't help clarify the issue when he
suggested that the military should use the "pain ray" at crowds in
the United States before deploying it in Iraq. It would be hard to
imagine that Americans would be feeling okay about trying such
weapons on themselves even if they believe they are not lethal.

<http://www.whyislam.org/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25310>Wagner
suggested a new nickname for the weapon; the "death ray", since it's
well-known that exposing mammals to microwaves make them explode. He
sent an email all around the U.S. in which he used a live example to
prove his theory."

To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson,
these reports continue, was an
<http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSTRE4AM2B320081124>out
of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of
Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in
London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange for millions of
dollars previously lent to Mr. Jackson by the Sheikh, Mr. Jackson
would allow his sold-out United Kingdom concerts to be a "platform"
for warning the World of a soon to occur mass genocide event.

Both Michael Jackson and Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa have
been long standing supporters of the fearless Austrian investigative
journalist, Jane Burgermeister, who is warning the world that the
greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway, and as we can read:

<http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html>"Jane
Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI
against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN),
and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials
concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has
also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being
filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April
against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for
producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a
deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

<http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html>In
her charges, Burgermeister presents evidence of acts of bioterrorism
that is in violation of U.S. law by a group operating within the U.S.
under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal
Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO. This bioterrorism is for the
purpose of carrying out a mass genocide against the U.S. population
by use of a genetically engineered flu pandemic virus with the intent
of causing death. This group has annexed high government offices in the U.S.

<http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html>Specifically,
evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of
the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret
Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of
Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary
of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David
Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor
of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others,
are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has
developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to
eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for
financial and political gain.

<http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html>The
charges contend that these defendants conspired with each other and
others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the
implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving
the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis. They did this by
bioengineering and then releasing lethal biological agents,
specifically the "bird flu" virus and the "swine flu virus" in order
to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program
which would be the means of administering a toxic biological agent to
cause death and injury to the people of the U.S. This action is in
direct violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-terrorism Act."

Interesting to note, too, is on the day of Michael Jackson's
assassination, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
<http://www.latimes.com/news/science/la-sci-swineflu26-2009jun26,0,7526407.story>reported
that their mathematical models show over 1 million Americans have
contracted swine flu and that of the 58,000 confirmed cases around
the World the US has over half of them, and even worse,
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS_f3wetAo0>Emergency Containment
Areas are now being reported being set up in that troubled country.

Sadly though, and with an acknowledgement that this World star had
led a much troubled life, it can never be taken away from Michael
Jackson the real love he had for all of humanity and best expressed
by him in the chorus of his anthem to the human race, We Are The World:

Heal the world

Make it a better place

For you and for me and the entire human race

There are people dying

If you care enough for the living

Make a better place for

You and for me.
[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services
actively campaign against the information found in these reports so
as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth
changes and events to come, a stance that the
<http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index738.htm>Sisters of Sorcha Faal
strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings
right to know the truth.  Due to our missions conflicts with that of
those governments, the responses of their 'agents' against us has
been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to
discredit and which is addressed in the report
"<http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/whoissorcha.htm>Who Is Sorcha Faal?".]