[AF] Ha!

Bruce Doerle bdoerle at mail.ucf.edu
Thu Jul 2 15:55:45 CDT 2009

Rich,

You got to consider the news source and the degree that they have been known to distort the news to fit the story they want to tell.

Here in Florida, you have a background check before you can receive the weapon (usually 3 day waiting period) or you have a CCW permit and it still requires a name check at the show.

Unless you have the required special licenses, there are certain weaponry that you cannot buy.  Fully automatic weapons fall into that category;  I would image that RPGs do to.

bcd

<20090702202505.BEA7724E29 at a-sasl-quonix.sasl.smtp.pobox.com>, Rich Wood