[AF] Ha!

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 16:01:04 CDT 2009

Yes, exactly -

INTERPRET THE LAW, not he Constitution.

Does this law pass muster?  Show where this law (any law) is authorized
by the Constitution (and the Constitution is a remarkably plain-spoken
document, almost anyone with a sixth-grade education can figure it out...)

NO "gun control" law passes that muster - ALL such laws are prima facie
COUNTER to the wording and intent or the Second Amendment.

Or, if they do, then "Miranda" is bad case law, because it basically
says that the Amendments it's based on applies to states and other
jurisdictions, while "Presser" et al., say the opposite.

One or the other is BAD CASE LAW.

Which would you prefer?  Me, I'll take the logic of Miranda - the
Constitution applies to ALL jurisdictions within the United States.
Presser et al says not - so Presser is bad case law.

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)