[BC] Goliath Comcast Strikes

Mark Humphrey mark3xy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:08:05 CST 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Rich Wood <richwood at pobox.com> wrote:

> I think it's time to renew my library card.

I'm starting to wonder if even that is safe.  Public libraries have
have "sharing files" for years -- and this was encouraged because it
allowed those of us who couldn't afford to purchase all those books
and recordings to benefit in knowledge, hopefully for the betterment
of society.  But since intellectual property has been legally
separated from the physical ink and paper, it wouldn't surprise me if
the copyright police begin to crack down on the libraries too.

Mark