[BC] Florida Keys

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 11:55:36 CST 2010

Interesting how Ron Erickson, who had NOTHING TO DO WITH Sparta, now uses that name and logo and he has a
"Sparta products web-page" showing sparta Consoles, etc.

Quote from the web-page.
"SPARTA NAME & LOGO - PENDING FEDERAL TRADEMARKS TO RON ERICKSON"

A couple years ago, when the web-page first appeared, I sent him a nasty-gram.

Methinks I will now start a company called Radio Corporation of America, RCA for short.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/